The Katy House Bed and Breakfast, in Central Texas town of Smithville, gladly welcomes any well-trained dog to travel along with their owners. With our very own house dog, Little Joe, we welcome any fellow K9 friends. Smithville has a "Bark Park" just one block from the B&B.
Dogs are welcome only in the Katy Tower room. There is a $15 pet fee, per pet, per night.
We do ask for those traveling with dogs to follow these guidelines:
Dogs are welcome in the Katy Tower only. That room is in a separate building in the fenced back yard. Dogs are welcome in the fenced back yard, your guest room, but not in the Main House.
- Owners are, of course, responsible for any damage to the property.
- While we would prefer that your dog not get on the bed and furniture, if you do allow it, please use a "dog" sheet to protect the linens. We will be happy to provide you with one.
- A pooper scooper is available to pick up after your dog.
- We prefer that you take your dog with you when you are away from the Inn. If you must leave your dog for short periods in your room, please crate your dog.
- No barking!
- Please do not use Inn towels for dirty paws. An innkeeper will gladly get you something suitable.
- Please be considerate of the Inn historic furnishings.
We hope you and your pet's stay at our Bed and Breakfast is most enjoyable. We will gladly accommodate you in any way possible.
If you have any questions about bringing your friend, please call us. (512)237- 4262